What I Eat Everyday
- 3 Egg Omelet
- Pico de Gallo and shredded cheddar cheese
- Ham Onion and Swiss
- Steak with Fajita seasoning and bell peppers and onion
- Or any other way to prepare eggs.
- 2-4 strips of thick cut bacon
- An orange and a handful of mixed nuts (or)
- An apple with cinnamon (or)
- A bowl of steel-cut oats with blueberries or apples sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Tuna as a melt or as a Pico de Gallo salad.
Afternoon Snack (or 2nd lunch)
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks with hummus (or)
- A cup of Fiber One Cereal, Milk and a handful of blueberries or strawberries
- Large mixed leafy salad, with spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, avocados, or whatever other vegetable I want in it.
- A large serving of meat. Chicken, beef, fish. This could be buffalo wings (baked with butter + hot sauce), or salmon with a lemon garlic marinade, or a seared steak, or anything else as long as it’s not breaded or has sugar in it.
- Sometimes I’ll have a side vegetable like green beans or broccoli.
What I drink: Water, 2 quarts a day or more. If I go shopping early in the morning, I’ll get me a small cup of black coffee. Occasionally at night I’ll brew some loose green, jasmine, or herbal tea, unsweetened.